Charlie's Thoughts

Charlie's Thoughts
Marie's World

Sunday 6 July 2014

My Thoughts- Entry One- 06/07/2014

Hello, 

So Marie's PR manager hooked me up with this blog where I'm suppose to share my thoughts. So I wanted to post something so there was not a blank website for you to stare at every single week. I hear that people want to follow along with our adventures. 

Well you can follow as Layla goes about publishing our lives to the world and she will enjoy every minute of it if my conversation with her is anything to go by. 

Marie is under the illusion that this is her sister doing this to protect us all, but that isn't the truth. Marie is about to learn the hard lesson that Layla took the journals from my house and is set on getting the same fame her sister has. 

Blackmail and jealous streaks are two things I have learned to fear. 

Blackmail from Harold still comes in forms of notes and pictures that he sends me of my daughter with him. The dirty rotten b***d has gotten everything that he wants. Only I'm a Hitchen and my daughters might have changed their last names back to their mothers, but they have a piece of me in them. 

That fire in the pit of Marie's stomach or the ruthlessness in Layla that comes from me. The more I sit and think about it. This is properly not the best of me that I could have given them. 

Now that Layla has split up with Cameron I don't know what is going on with her. Only thing I do know is that someone is telling my girls who my spies in their lives were. I don't like. Because that is the only explanation I have for Marie's actions. 

I'm sitting in an apartment I am renting with Derek and we are working on a plan to get my girls away from WWIC before they destroy their souls like they did to the others who wrestled for them. 

I have lost so much already that I refuse to lose anyone else. 

Charlie...

Austin Macauley Publishers ltd

P.S Marie's World is on sale now:


Amazon USBarnes & Noble
WH Smith
Waterstones
Amazon Canada
All Amazon sites. 

No comments:

Post a Comment