Charlie's Thoughts

Charlie's Thoughts
Marie's World

Saturday 20 September 2014

Change-Heart broken- 21/09

Dear All,

Since starting to write my thoughts I never thought I would be writing such a depressing blog. For the truth has crushed my daughters. Amber, Layla and Marie were brought up in Scotland, both were supporters of Scotland's Independence. Amber and Layla watched the results coming in on my TV, they eat popcorn and it was the first time that I felt like I had my family back again.

Marie was home wherever that is, I'm assuming that she was with Harold. I can't seem to get past that my baby married the monster who caused me so much pain, sorrow. I'm sure that her eyes will be opened one day, but part of me hopes that she is however doing this to make angry or hurt. I'm not sure which, I however plan on finding out.

When we heard that Scotland wasn't going to be freed my girls were crying and Marie phone Layla in tears too. I know the girls were hoping that a brighter future might finally be in Scotland. Being from Canada I can see both sides and understand all.

I was with my girls in their feelings today and I know they will be proud to be Scottish. They will remain the voices that chants for Scottish Freedom for the rest of their lives.

Proud to have been apart of that country at one time.

Charlie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment