Charlie's Thoughts

Charlie's Thoughts
Marie's World

Monday 1 September 2014

Worrying times 31-08

Hello all, 

Worrying times are here with Marie showing signs of being back to her old evil ways. It seems that Haorld is feeding her monster and I have been watching unsure who this person is. 

I never realised how important the journals were until today.  I need to go through hers after what she has done to Derek and continues to do to that boy. I know that has to be some greater plan here, but I can't see it. 

Is Marie with Harold because she wants to be? 

If that's the case then why am I here? 

I have so many questions and after the way she has dumped me on the other side of the city, I know that she is keeping me from her, Layla and Amber. I guess she never expected that Amber and Layla to come to see me. 

They have told me that what Marie is doing is to protect her bigger plan. I am surprised the sisters are letting Marie have such free rein with all of this. I guess it's easier to work with Marie right now than against her, since she is controlling Perthlin and Harold. 

I never thought that was possible until I came here. I guess I am getting to see a small peek into history when they were together last time. Parts of me are impressed, however I worry about the beating that happened last time all this happened. 

I am working again thanks to those wrestlers I worked with before. I'm booked all over Canada's out laying areas. It helps for me to keep my distance and I've done my first commercial thanks to Amber and I was surprised there was no dancing involved. 

Right now I feel helpless and hope that work will stop me from doing something that will hinder Marie. I have let Harold know that I am here. If he wants to talk or settle the score of me breaking his arm then he knows I'm not hard to find. 

Charlie... 

No comments:

Post a Comment